Monday, December 22, 2014

Don't Mind Me... ^_^



Hi there, and welcome to my blog, Upping the Ante! I'm Sarah, although some people call me Twisted. I'm just trying my hand at this whole blogging craze that has become so popular, which has finally swept me along with it. Soon I will have my layout tweaked and personalized to suit my desires and will be able to start in on my blog's normal content.

A little bit about me: I work full time, and am currently going to school full time for a BA in Psychology and English. I hope to go to graduate school for Psychology as soon as I can after I finish my Bachelor's degree. I am a creative being who enjoys reading, cooking, baking, mixology, writing, and sketching. I dabble in photography and painting when the mood strikes me, but am more likely to pick up a pencil and paper than a high end camera.

I hope to make Upping the Ante into something people turn to when they want a fresh idea or twist for tried recipes and projects. Everything on Upping the Ante will be tried and true before it is published, and will reference any original work I might have tweaked or used as inspiration. I believe in giving credit where it is due, and hope that my work would be treated with the same respect.

I am still coming up with a schedule for new posts, but it will vary depending on real life matters.

I am always open to ideas for projects or recipes to up the ante. Feel free to share any ideas you might have and I will give you a shout out in the post if I decide to go with your idea.

Happy reading, and I look forward to adding some creativity to the humdrum.


~Sarah aka Twisted

No comments:

Post a Comment